Contracting & Building
To follow is a list of examples of our Contracting work:
US Coast Guard Headquarters, Martin Luther King Jr Ave, SE, WDC
- Purchased, removed and replaced Ballistic Doors for Visitors Center
- Installed electrical pathways for electronic security key pads
- Installed electrical pathways for wall mounted monitors
- Purchased and installed ADA Compliant push plates for entrance for 89 bathrooms to accommodate needs of persons with disabilities
- Installed charging stations in garage for electric vehicles
General Services Administration Building at 1800 F Street, NW, WDC
- Painted nine (9) floors of office and open space in preparation for Transition Team for the 45th President, Donald J. Trump. Work was contracted on November 3rd and we completed the at 3:00 am on November 8th. We used twenty-five (25) painters around the clock to meet the requirements of the task.
- Waterproofed the Switchgear Room located in the lower basement of the building. The process included drilling eighteen (18) inches into the concrete walls and injecting the injection ports with Bentogrout and or Epoxy. This project was contracted to correct a leakage issue in the room which houses the Switchgear that handle the electricity for the building. Veterans Affairs Office, Vermont St, NW, WDC
- Removed and replaced HVAC unit in the ceiling and treated walls and ceilings to reduce the noise from the production room into Studio #8. This Studio is the primary location for interviews and production of video presentations for the Veterans Administration.
- Relocated electrical panel and provided enhanced electrical source capability.
Ronald Reagan Building Garages (North and South, 14th Street, NW, WDC)
- Responded to an emergency at the North entrance to the Garage. A substantial portion of the ceiling over the entry/exit ramp had failed resulting in the total demolishing of an automobile. We brought in a structural engineer to assess the situation. The selected course of action required us to bring in a crew to complete the demolition of the failed ceiling, replace the lighting, sprinklers and fire alarm systems. On examination of the sister South garage, it was determined that the failure of the ceiling was imminent. Consequently, as a proactive measure, we demolished the ceiling following the same plan that we had implemented in the North garage.
IRS Headquarters, 1111 Constitution Ave, NW WDC
- Design / build project to repair the terra cotta masonry partition wall between a room and a corridor. We used light gage stud walls anchored to the existing terra cotta masonry wall and braced to the underside of the concrete floor beams above.
Construction and Building Services include:
- Building Additions and Alterations
- Design / Build
- Interior and Exterior Renovation
- Site Construction
- Drywall and Insulation
- Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning
- Grounds Maintenance / Landscaping
- Snow Removal
- Furniture Configuration and Install